(If you are one of today's M.C.s, click here.)
What's happenin' at Create Church
Start the Campfire
- We believe that each follower of Jesus is a minister. Our gatherings are a place to encourage each other as we live life on a mission of Christ-like love. We believe your family has already been sent on a mission with Jesus where you live, work, and play. We're here to say "go for it!" and to share stories of how God is creating new life.
Kids dismissed for CREATE Kids
Coming Next (see below)
Discussion and Prayer
Sync to the Calendar
More sync options on our calendar page.
100% of gifts are invested into advancing our mission to go and make communities of disciples in unreached people groups in the communities around us
Would you give to advance the Create Church experiment?
Ask Jesus about your relationship with money. Which master has your heart?
Give a gift that moves your heart and feel God’s delight in you!
2 Cor 8-9
Create Church operates with financial transparency. Please e-mail email@example.com if you would like to serve with the generosity team.
INtroducing 10 second giving with Pushpay
Just text "create" to 77977 or visit Pushpay to get started! Or, download the app to set up recurring giving.
Make an impact
Join our 1 chapter a day reading plan
small group discussion
SPLIT UP INTO GROUPS OF 3-4 PEOPLE
SAY HI TO EACH OTHER! SOMEONE JUMP IN AND READ THE FOLLOWING 2 steps:
- To start things off, let's each say our names and a favorite childhood toy. I'll go first.
- As a group, we are going to pick a Discussion Mover (DM) for today. This person's job is to (1) be vulnerable (2) keep discussion moving (3) make the "do it" section as impactful as possible. We can nominate a DM, spin something to choose someone, or ask the group if you can volunteer. d
Next, Discussion Mover (DM), read the following:
- What are a couple of expectations for our discussion today?
- Is this a safe place where we can be honest with each other?
- As Jesus leads us today, are we willing to follow Him?
DM please pray and simply ask God to speak with you and be with your group.
Reference the following page:
As a group do the following:
- Read the SMALL TWEAK and KEY QUESTION of all 6 practices
- Choose 1. You may choose one that you already do well, or one that is a challenge or stretch for you
- Read the rest of the description and the linked scripture passage(s)
- BONUS: Can you think of or find an additional scripture verse that supports this practice?
Prepare the following for your presentation:
- Read the full practice description to the group.
- Describe the practice in your own words
- Summarize what the scriptures say about the practice. Show us any other scriptures you found.
- Tell whether this one is hard or easy for you
- Announce if you intend to start doing the practice this week. BONUS: include a "trigger" for your new habit (http://jamesclear.com/habit-triggers)
- Pray that God will help us grow through this practice
MORE ABOUT CREATE CHURCH
tactics for 2015-2016
Starting SMALL GROUP church communities WITH A MISSION BASED ON common passions AND PATHS
We are a
Learn more about the 6 CREATE practices for personal and family health and growth