(If you are one of today's M.C.s, click here.)
What's happenin' at Create Church
Start the Campfire
- We believe that each follower of Jesus is a minister. Our gatherings are a place to encourage each other as we live life on a mission of Christ-like love. We believe your family has already been sent on a mission with Jesus where you live, work, and play. We're here to say "go for it!" and to share stories of how God is creating new life.
Kids dismissed for CREATE Kids
Coming Next (see below)
Discussion and Prayer
Sync to the Calendar
More sync options on our calendar page.
100% of gifts are invested into advancing our mission to go and make communities of disciples in unreached people groups in the communities around us
Would you give to advance the Create Church experiment?
Ask Jesus about your relationship with money. Which master has your heart?
Give a gift that moves your heart and feel God’s delight in you!
2 Cor 8-9
Create Church operates with financial transparency. Please e-mail email@example.com if you would like to serve with the generosity team.
INtroducing 10 second giving with Pushpay
Just text "create" to 77977 or visit Pushpay to get started! Or, download the app to set up recurring giving.
Make an impact
Join our 1 chapter a day reading plan
Read today's chapter together: 1 Corinthians 15. Listen for 1 thing that resonates with you to share with 1-2 others at the end of the talk
- vss 1-4. Complete forgiveness is available
- vss 5-11. Sibling doesn't believe in me (James is Jesus' half-brother: Mt 13:55. Did not believe in him initially (Jn 7:5), but later joined the apostolic band ( Acts 1:14) and later became prominent in the Jerusalem church (Acts 15:13-22)).
- vss 12-28. Firstfruits and Jesus (harvest all belongs to God). Firstfruits and money: see image below (Give a portion + all I possess is really His). Firstfruits and us (I am his; give firstfruits as a season/internship/mission trip). The hearers understood firstfruits as a gift farmers would give to the Lord as a token that all of the harvest belonged to him and would be dedicated to him through committed lives (Ex 23:19; Lev 2:12)
- vss 29-57, 48 What quality of seed am I? Not fear reaction or focus on afterlife; rather on the work of the Lord: vs 58
MORE ABOUT CREATE CHURCH
tactics for 2015-2016
Starting SMALL GROUP church communities WITH A MISSION BASED ON common passions AND PATHS
We are a
Learn more about the 6 CREATE practices for personal and family health and growth